Monday 16 May 2011

Exped on hold

Due to the deterioration of the weather and with it getting worse throughout the week, and a right wrist that has a painful bout of synovitus. I've decided and common sense prevails to come back and conclude the trip at a later date. In Uig at the moment wet windy misty. Thanks to everybody that's been following watch this space for the completion. There has been some wonderful sights so far from Breakish along the east coast of Raasay then up to Balmacqueen and round the north east tip of Skye to Uig when the weather has allowed me to view them. Will post some photos on my return home.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. Good call given the weather, I've also taken a break from my around Wales expedition due to continual high winds.
    Think we chose a bad time to go expeditioning (LOL)...

    ReplyDelete