Sunday 1 May 2011

Last Minute Prep

With just over a week to go before I depart from the beach at Armadale on the Isle of Skye on my solo circumnavigation of the Island, its getting the last minute bits and bobs sorted.

Foods from de-hydrated to fresh, water containers, dry bags, packing of kit which part of the boat its best located, I should keep it how I always pack but im prone to change things around.

Im looking at driving up on Tuesday the 10th May and setting off first thing on Wednesday 11th May on the ebb tide.

Really excited to get going, and to take in the exceptional sites im going to encounter on my paddle around the coastline.

if your around Skye in the next few weeks come and join me for a paddle. I shall be leaving Armadale and paddling in a clockwise direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment