Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tuesday's flying in Annecy Petit tour du Lac

I awoke this morning to blue skies it had ben clear over night so the cool air and the sun ment for some good thermals later in the morning early afternoon.
i made my way to the Doussard landing field which is about a ten fifteen minute walk from the camp site
I manage to get a lift with one of the tandem companies that operate from Doussard, by this time the sky was starting to fill in and shutting the sun down. I got to take off around 11 the sky was filling in fast. So I sat around whatching the SIV classes go off one after another. after around two hours the sun started to break through and things started to work thermals were picking up. 
It was a dash to take off with other pilots who had been waiting as well having the same idea.
it was worth the wait straight off into a nice thermal over to the dents and acros the lake to Roc Du Beouff for a petit Tour Du Lac.







No comments:

Post a Comment